Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,533   Posts: 1,572,667   Online: 897

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I bought a Beseler 45 MXT with dichro head and the B&W condenser head for few bucks. It was my first try at printing B&W with a dichro head. I am using the filtration table found on Ralph's site. I never used the condenser head, and I am very happy to have discovered printing B&W with a dichro.
    - Note to self: Next time processing a film, take notice of the shape of the beer bottle and the shape of the fixer bottle, and note the differences. -

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by warrennn View Post
    Thanks all for your responses.

I will wait until a Beseler or Omega enlarger with a dichroic head becomes available with accessories (including timers, trays, etc.) on our local Craig's list.

Cheers,

Warren Nagourney
    Maybe I am not understanding your post but you orginally said you were thinking of a "Beseler 23CIII-XL Dichro for $100+."

Dichro. Isn't that a dichroic head?
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin