Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,977   Posts: 1,523,672   Online: 1195

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There is a coating defect which causes mottle and is due to a problem in the RC support itself IIRC. I suggest that you contact Kodak.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have been advised by a "source" that the current Endura requires more agitation than earlier versions and that you may see some mottle if agitation is marginal. This is sometimes seen in the "digital" versions of Endura.

PE

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    When printing color I agitate for all or most time. A least some and probably most of few dozen test prints I did got as much agitation as can give them. None of them are mottle free. There is also a problem with Dmax even with prints developed for twice the normal time.

I contacted the dealer. He said that if I provide some samples both exposed and unexposed they can be sent back to the factory. He said that from his experience it would take at least a month.

Meanwhile I'm kind of stuck. The problem with Endura might or might not be inherent to the paper. At the moment I cannot afford the risk of buying another roll of it. From what I've read here there are problems with Fuji paper at room temp. It's really frustrating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin