Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,974   Posts: 1,523,614   Online: 964

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm

Wallgreens markets film!

for those of you who didn't know, well apparently they do, (color) i shot a roll for just for fun and it came out nice and sharp :O it is tinted a little bit weird so you will have to adjust your color pack accordingly, but other than that its not to bad, not sure who manufactures it though
    What is one to do as one watches humanity slowly destroy itself?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think most of us here have decided that this is Fuji material.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    35mm
    this is the FIRST iv herd of this.... i don't like being out of the loop... though i guess its natural.... i think the nearest wallgreens to me is 35 miles away or more

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think my local walgreens process film too. They are one chain still in. CVS is still going with film at most of the stores.

Shooter
    35mm
    my local cvs still process it, but for some reason they don't sell it... go figure

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That is very unusual. My local CVS even sells Tri-X!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The CVS around here charges around 6 bills for 24 ex tri x but they DO stock it along with several of the consumer Kodak color films. Teey also have a C41 line

The wahlgreens nearby processes 35mm C41 for $ 2.35usd but I don't think they see enough action to have a stable line. I'm afraid to try it. The rebadged 35mm color material they sell says "Made in Japan".

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    CVS just increased the Tri-X price from $4.99 to $6.49! At all of the CVS around me, for just developing of a 36exp roll, it is $0.99 if I recall. I use this fairly frequently to test a camera or see what is on a roll of film if I find one hanging around. They do clean processing in my area. I wouldn't trust anything important there but they arn't that bad.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I work in the photo department at Walgreens. I will tell you that if you are doing mini-lab processing, find a Noritsu QSS store. They are much MUCH better than the Fujis. If your lab is a dry lab with the NexLab printer but has a film processor, then that will be Noritsu. The colors and contrasts come out so much better. Interesting about the S35 film. I'll have to check that out tomorrow and maybe throw some in my camera for a trial.

dmr
    Shooter
    35mm
    When Walgreens changed their film source, I carefully inspected the negatives and it was most definitely Fuji.

All Walgreens around here still process film.

A new CVS near where I work has a brand-new shiny film processor, a Noritsu it appears, and is committed to processing film. They quoted me something like $3.95 for a DO/CD so I will definitely try them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin