Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,596   Online: 719

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Kodak Endura-Reasonably Priced Good Labs

Hi Guys-
    I was wondering if there is anyone that knows of a mail order friendly, reasonably priced, good quality, lab that is developing C-41 and/or E-6 and outputs to Kodak Edura. I know there are places like Praus Productions that are great but they don't seem to offer a proofing (making a print from each image at the time of developing) so I'm looking for a lab that does.

Thanks,

Patrick
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Dale Laboratories in Hollywood, FL will do them. But be aware that they may scan them to print by lightjet. I scan my own for lightjet so have not asked them, but they are friendly if you call.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If it were not for the requirement that the prints be on Kodak paper, Samy's Santa Barbara (http://www.samys805.com/film-processing/) is a good choice. They provide the cheapest high-quality processing I have ever found, by far. They have the same machines as A and I in Los Angeles, but charge about 5/8 as much for 35mm and 120, and half as much for 220 and sheet film.

I have not found a lab, professional or otherwise, that uses Kodak paper, unless by special request when getting custom optical prints.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    2nd for Samys805(samy's in s.b.)

great lab. great staff. GREAT PRICES!!!!

they use Fuji paper btw, but why endura may I ask?

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Endura is just a personal preference. I like the paper better than Fuji's.
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin