Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,527   Posts: 1,598,358   Online: 1178

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thanks all I'm using a 3006 and slowly pour in the dev over 10 seconds, next run I'll try a pre-soak and hopefully it'll sort out the problem.
    After lots and lots of research (and to easy on the motor) the conclusion was one way was fine, and the results have looked OK to me.

Shooter
    35mm
    I've done my last couple of batches in a Jobo 3010 with the two 30 second presoaks and one-way rotation. Out of 20 sheets I had 1 that developed unevenly. I haven't tried it again yet to see if it was a fluke or a recurring problem. My initial reaction was to blame weak developer (Trebla, not Digibase), since the concentrate bottle had a small yellow chunk that had precipitated out.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Update.

I've done a few more runs and a 2x30sec presoak resulted in the same problem, a 5 minute one, and problem solved.
    I've also decided to start agitating again, at the risk of (eventually) blowing the motor.....

Many thanks for the help.

Regards
    Ed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin