Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,599   Online: 752

Shooter
    35mm RF

Boost blues in home C41

Are there any physical or chemical nudges to home C41 processing that could drift the results towards the equivalent of using an 80A/BorC filter during exposure?

i.e how to not lose daylight ISO rating under tungsten exposure/push the yellow coupling or increase the b/w density of the yellow layer?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is effectively the same question I presented recently; http://www.apug.org/forums/forum40/8...-shooting.html . There are some ideas presented in that thread but I fear they are not very effective (but better have a small effect than nothing). I've yet to try them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Without a filter you can simply add more exposure and that really does help. Doesn't solve your problem of wanting to keep the same EI though.
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Got a pH meter?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Athiril View Post
    Got a pH meter?
    I have access to a precision, calibrated pH meter & buffer solutions.
    Sorry for this thread, I'll watch that thread if you-all would continue that thread:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum40/8...-shooting.html
    Last edited by neelin; 10-24-2010 at 12:04 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: I'm a dummkopf

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin