Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,583   Posts: 1,545,777   Online: 1020

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    I bought some Kodak Ultramax 800 from Walgreens just to try it. Color is crap. Washed out, not color balanced for indoors.
    Steve Long

my blog: http://wayofuncertainty.com/

Shooter
    127 Format
    I like Kodak Ultramax 800 quite a lot. Great color and surprisingly low grain.

More likely it was the Walgreen's processing that let you down.
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I used Fuji Press 800 for about 5-10 years at my newspaper, before we went to DSLR's for work. This film was very good -- it pushed beautifully, had a pleasing grain that wasn't too bad considering its speed...never had an issue with it. I think I still have a few dozen rolls lurking around somewhere.
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Corneau View Post
    I used Fuji Press 800 for about 5-10 years at my newspaper, before we went to DSLR's for work. This film was very good -- it pushed beautifully, had a pleasing grain that wasn't too bad considering its speed...never had an issue with it. I think I still have a few dozen rolls lurking around somewhere.
    Loved it for available light indoor shots at clubs/parties with fast glass and a monopod. Superia 800(CZ)was an amazingly flexible material that I shot rated anywhere between 500-1600 when I had access to lab that could do consistent C-41 push processing. Superia 1600 just didn't come close.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin