Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,865   Online: 1101

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by jglass View Post
    Diapositivo, won't shipping on items be prohibitive for me?
    Thanks
    Well, if you buy something light you can have it sent by ordinary mail and it should be cheap.

For instance this items for repairing a Jobo machine have gone for a price that would certainly justify any kind of shipping expense, also by courier (being small, light items).

http://cgi.ebay.de/Jobo-ATL-CPP-CPA-...item45f6ac8c5e

This item costed less, and with the margin you could maybe afford some courier shipping if the seller would not offer registered mail:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Jobo-Processor-CP...item2c588f95a7

I bought my CPP-2 in Germany, or in France, shipped by courier to Rome. That's the kind of thing that I would not buy in Germany to ship in the US. But most items (like reels, tanks etc.) are light and don't cost much in shipping.

Fabrizio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Joboman is Dave Smith in Los Angeles. He specialized in processing equipment, enlargers, drum print dryers, ...

Both he and his wife are very friendly, helpful and have a great supply of used and new parts.

Steve

P.S. Hi Jeff from you long lost brother Sirius. I recently made contact with our cousin, Scrathed Glass.

Sirius Glass
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin