Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,692   Posts: 1,482,413   Online: 664

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Zentena
    Did you buy boxed paper or was it just in black bags? Looking at the back of one box right now. On the sticker used to seal the box:

0 C + 60M + 45Y

I guess they could have changed things lately.
    Nick I have bought three boxes. One from one supplier and more recently two from another. I have just examined each again very closely.They are identical except for batch number which is what you'd expect.None show a sticker like the one you quote. Are you U.S. based? I am UK based and the Kodak Supra Endura is U.K. packed. This shouldn't make any difference. If the Y M and C is important then it's important wherever the customer is based. So still a mystery

Pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm in Canada but I guess we get the same paper the US gets. The starting numbers are nice when you switch batches. If the next box is different you can start calibrating by the difference. Other then that I doubt it's a big issue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin