Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,692   Posts: 1,482,401   Online: 732

Shooter
    Multi Format

Kodachrome Sheet Film Box???

Not sure if this post is appropriate here, feel free to delete and fuss at me if it's not ok. I'm just being a bit weird and getting, (or trying to get) a bit artsy what with the grey hair and all.

Anyone have a sheet film box for Kodachrome that's still recognizable? Or a junk roll of 120/620? It'd sure look good with the rest of my Kodachrome display for the living room I'm putting together. I'm going to cheat and have a couple of sheets of some really old B&W 4x5 film laying in the display, they'll never notice it's not the correct notch code ;-) Heck,,, most will not know film of any kind came in sheet form.

Only other things that'd be a nice to have is a obituary entry for Kodachrome that would fit on a 3x5 or 4x6 card in slightly larger than normal letters. I'm not the best wordsmith for those sorts of things.

I've got an unopened 35mm Kodachrome box, a couple of aluminum film cans with the colored tops, a 45 rpm copy of Paul Symon's song, and an Argus Matchmatic with a shoe mount Sekonics light meter so far.

Shameless plug to follow, he was nice to me, and is quick with shipping...

45 record thanks to APUG member tjaded at http://www.facebook.com/pages/San-Fr...19199231470385
    (http://www.rookyricardos.com/ who also carries film, chemistry and repairs turntables among other odd things,,, only in SF California)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Grif:

If you think you would like a Kodachrome 828 slide, I'll see if I can get one for you from my father.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Grif;

I have one empty box of Kodachrome 4x5 sheet film from the 40s or 50s. IDK. I am not sure I want to part with it. PM me and in the meanwhile I'll think about it.

PE

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin