Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,559   Posts: 1,545,254   Online: 832

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Kodak Supra Endura F Cut Sheets

I noticed one of the local Australian suppliers has Kodak Supra Endura F in cut 8x10 sheets in stock in packs of 50 (I haven't yet confirmed that they do actually have it in stock, but will once I get my Drum processor working).

I was under the impression that Endura was not available cut? Or did this not apply to all grades/finishes? Would this paper be OK for a first time RA4 user? (buying 50 sheets of this is much more attractive then 100 Fuji sheets.)

Cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It is excellent paper and also works with the Kodak chemistry at room temp. Yes it has been discontinued, but there still is some lurking around.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What Bob said. Stock up while you can! It keeps well. I have a couple thousand sheets stockpiled at this point.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got in contact with them today. It appears that it is special order only, so I am wondering whether they have someone cutting it on a needs by needs basis.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi,

is that the old emulsion of Kodak Endura Supra or the new Kodak Endura Supra VC digital. I am looking for the old Kodak Endura Supra in Glossy in roll format of 25 or 30 cm which Kodak UK discontinued to produce in 2010. It would be helpful if you could send me the adress of the supplier in Australia. Have you any ideas where I could get it?

Thanks in advance

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I bought a few of those 50 sheet packages, it is the old formula, but packaged in Brazil, not the UK like the 100 sheet boxes.
    Bob

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Bob,

where did you buy the old formula Kodak Endura Supra F surface? Could you mail me the address of the supplier. Is there any expiring date written?

Greetings from Berlin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I bought them locally a few months ago, sorry they are all gone.
    Cant remember the expiry date, I can go look..........................

50 sheet box 8x10 F
    1621 39 AJ06006280
    CAT 645 9555
    Expiry date 05/2011
    Finished in Brazil

You can browse thru this site http://www.libertyphotoproducts.com/...per,8253,0.htm for paper, they used to have cut sheet.
    Bob

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin