Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,681   Posts: 1,482,190   Online: 1067

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Mitsubishi MX-III 400 ???

Anyone know anything about this film???
    Mitsubishi MX-III 400

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'd guess Konica Centuria with a longshot "maybe" bet on Fuji Superia. How fresh was it?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CGW View Post
    I'd guess Konica Centuria with a longshot "maybe" bet on Fuji Superia. How fresh was it?
    02/2005

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Likely Konica. Fuji 400 would have a CH edge code on the negs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm curious as to why Mitsubishi would be interested in having their own brand of film.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnywalker View Post
    I'm curious as to why Mitsubishi would be interested in having their own brand of film.
    Huge brand recognition in E. Asia where this stuff was mainly sold. Bought some from a HK Chinese jobber in Toronto 6-7 years ago for cheap.

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    ive shot some of this before, and some of the 100 speed. pretty sure it's not fuji.

Shooter
    35mm
    There has been Mitsuibishi branded colour film for a long time. It was in ISO 100, 200 & 400 speeds but sellers on ebay only seem to sell ISO 100 at present. The close-up of the box on some of the listings says Mitsuibishi Paper Mills Ltd and made in Japan. As Konica disappeared some years back, and this stuff is fresh, I suspect it is made by Fuji. The emulsion numbers look like very much like Fuji ones. As far as I know, they are the only company in Japan still manufacturing film, but perhaps someone resident there could confirm?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin