Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,595   Online: 1105

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    As long as you end up liking what you get is the important part
    rob

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ZorkiKat View Post
    Thanks for the replies. Below are two frames from the clip-tests I made, processed in not-so-fresh E6 chems (just past rated capacity):

Really Blue. The abrasions seen are from the makeshift methods of holding short strips in a developing tank.

@ R.Paul, I had considered using an 85 filter to neutralise the film's halogen lamp balance. I saw your samples- there appears to be a bit of blue left, but I think that's manageable for experimental or special "artistic" purposes.
    Looks much much better than it has any right to considering you're using out of date film and almost depleted chems.
    The Vespa has a cool daytime / nightime thing going on.

Shoot and post some more
    "Flatter Me, and I May Not Believe You. Criticize Me, and I May Not like You. Ignore Me, and I May Not Forgive You. Encourage Me, and I Will Not Forget You."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin