Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,568   Online: 1028

Shooter
    Medium Format

colour development chart

hi
    iv just started processing my own colour film and have processed one role of film which gave some interesting results but this was done via guessing the processing times. im now looking for processing charts for colour film so i can process them properly but having trouble finding any i just seem to find a generic ones with process time of 3 or 6 mins ect i was hopping to find some thing more accurate than these due to the the variation in film makes and iso (dont know if that makes a difrens with colour as it dose with b+w)
    dose any one know of any or can give me any advice im a complete novice when it comes to colour film processing so any advice would be of help
    thank you

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    C-41 process has a standard time of 3:15 at 100.4 f (check your developer/this is slightly variable by a bit)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As Bruce said previously: color C-41 processing is standardized to the same development, bleach, and fix (or blix) times at the same temperature, regardless of film manufacturer or ISO. The only exception to this is if you're pushing your film to an ISO beyond box speed. Read the documentation included with your development kit: it should include full instructions and a development chart.
    website | Flickr
    "Embrace the negative with absolution, your final positive reward." --IQ, "The Province," Frequency

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks guys, that was a big help to me

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks guys, that was a big help to me much apreshiated.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin