Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,680   Online: 842

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    127 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by willrea View Post
    I was planning on using them for E-6, but the site comes up "Account Not Available"
    I got this email reply from Samy's Santa Barbara just now:

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello Bill,

We do still process E6 as well as C41 and black and white film. I am attaching the appropriate forms to include with your order.

Thanks,

Samy's Camera
    614 Chapala Street
    Santa Barbara, Ca. 93101
    805 963 7269

---------------------------------------------------------
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for that Bill. Do you mind forwarding the forms to me? Thanks.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by willrea View Post
    Thanks for that Bill. Do you mind forwarding the forms to me? Thanks.
    email sent
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Try Coopers Imaging coopersimaging.com in Norwalk CT. They process c-41 in 120 and 35mm, deliver cd's with hi-res scans and/or prints. I've used them--no complaints.

Shooter
    35mm
    i used the nova press kit for 35mm, using bottles which had the air squeezed out. it works fine at ambient temperature if you extend the times, although the blix is a pain to wash out! the 16 films yield was an understatment, i have my first lot still, dont use it for anything crucial now. used over 30 rolls, (keep a tally) and the results are still great, although the developer is like a sludgey colour and the colours are a little bit "dull". i keep it as an experiment, to see how long it lasts! the blix part also needs around 10 minutes to complete now. if you want value for money and want to process at home, go with this one, although the longetivity of the negatives are another matter, but mine are fine 3 months down the line i found someones article on the web ages ago about how long the chemicals lasted, although storing them in the air killed them according to him. its cheaper to do it at home if your already set up, or ask a lab (as most minilabs can do 120), for dev. only if you just want negatives

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin