Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,654   Online: 770

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just get XP2 135-24. It is probably as much to develop it as a 12 roll really. Just rewind the roll when you're done, there is no need to wait until you finish all 24 shots. For newspapers this is done all the time, take the shots you need and develop what you have when you need it.

Or if you can bulk load, buy 100' of XP2 and load 12 frames at a time onto reusable cassettes and go to a lab that will open the cassettes carefully and return them to you.

Or just any old drugstore rebranded Fuji would be fine too.
    Last edited by hpulley; 03-17-2011 at 12:53 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I paid 33 cents per roll of Ferrania 12exp.. XP2 would cost me a few dollars per roll. Developing costs are the same for both.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    33 cents... that's a good deal! If it works I guess.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I got another roll of Ferrania back today and there were no problems with development. It must've been either a temporary machine error or a bad container. Thanks everyone for your opinions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin