Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,307   Posts: 1,681,723   Online: 1030

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    [QUOTE=wildbill;1154857]I've been doing a little research as well. Sounds like CD3 isn't that easy to come by.

Correction, Artcraft chemicals has it on their site.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

Check out my low volume sheet film tanks.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    My email address is david@davidnardi.com

Thanks for all the replies. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

David
    David S. Nardi Photography
    'preserving the beauty in nature'
    www.davidnardi.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Done

Ian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wilde View Post
    >Sounds like CD3 isn't that easy to come by.

About 4-5 years ago I bought a pound of CD-3 from Artcraft for about $75, I recall, when they were in a small town outside of Albany NY USA, or nearby. I am not sure if they have moved.

The stuff was posted to me, and about three weeks later a second package arrived with a second pound and a note that the first shipment may have been a bit old so he shipped me some fresh stuff. No charge for the second shipment requested.

I still have a bunch of each batch; I use the old' for DIY print developers, and the 'newer' for E-6 experiments.

Contact me if anyone wants a small sample of say 15 -25g to experiment with before committing to buying a larger batch. I likely have the rest of the DIY chemistry.

Dave Nardi:

I am short of time to fully experiment, and have a good stock of viable Kodak 6 step e-6 at the moment to keep me going for the short term.

Get in touch if you need supplies to fiddle with.
    Artcraft no longer ships some things outside the US, CD-3 is on the ORMD, and has been the entire time apparently that he was shipping it around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin