Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,524,007   Online: 849

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RA4 Headaches

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Glad to hear it worked out. Sometimes we have to learn the hard way, even when it hurts our pride.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Can you tell us which developer you did use and what is the correct dilution, so that none of us need to do the same mistake?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    They are a local brazilian brand called CompactColor, the kit is the TotalFlex.
    The mistake I made was to assume that the difference between replenisher and developer was simply 10ml of starter. IIRC last time I mixed RA4 (in the 90s) the kit I used was like that.
    Anyway, this kit has a very concentrated replenisher and along with the starter you have to add lots of water to make it into a developer.
    I skipped that step and loaded an entire Colex tank with replenisher.

Next time I'll the "Heist" philosophy:

D.A. Freccia: You're a pretty smart fella.
    Joe Moore: Ah, not that smart.
    D.A. Freccia: [If] you're not that smart, how'd you figure it out?
    Joe Moore: I tried to imagine a fella smarter than myself. Then I tried to think, "what would he do?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin