Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,119   Online: 937

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Portra 400

Shooter
    35mm
    f/22 and be there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Cole View Post
    (Maybe Endura in rolls, if you want to cut down massive rolls in the dark.)
    No, Supra Endura is discontinued in all forms and replaced by a digital version. Some people say it's perfectly usable and some it's completely unusable. In any case, Fuji Crystal Archive is available both in rolls and in cut sheets, and AFAIK this is the plain old version that works in optical printing perfectly.

For example, see http://www.ag-photographic.co.uk/fuj...izes-331-c.asp

Just buy it if it's available in your region and start printing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm loving the new film as well...have probably shot close to 30 rolls in both 135 and 120, and even had a dozen rolls of 120 shot for my wedding.....awesome results!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by hrst View Post
    No, Supra Endura is discontinued in all forms and replaced by a digital version. Some people say it's perfectly usable and some it's completely unusable. In any case, Fuji Crystal Archive is available both in rolls and in cut sheets, and AFAIK this is the plain old version that works in optical printing perfectly.

For example, see http://www.ag-photographic.co.uk/fuj...izes-331-c.asp

Just buy it if it's available in your region and start printing.
    I'm in the US. As far as I've seen, the non type-II CA is no longer available.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What about the Kodak Ultra Endura High Definition Paper: http://www.kodak.com/global/en/profe...4044/e4044.pdf
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by cjbecker View Post
    I do all of mine in the hybrid workflow, but anyway. I love this film. It is my do everything color film. I have shot it from 200 and 3200 with no problems. The 3200 was pushed one stop. I have 2 rolls that I shot a 6400 and plan on pushing 2 shops in processing. I have no dought it will come out great. I also will shoot some at 100 soon just to see what it looks like for me. I can shoot inside under horrible lighting and outside with amazing lighting. It all looks great.
    I'd be interested in seeing the results! I just ordered two pro pack of 35mm and 220 to play with and have a few rolls of 120 in the fridge.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    What about the Kodak Ultra Endura High Definition Paper: http://www.kodak.com/global/en/profe...4044/e4044.pdf
    If it's still available I can't find a dealer who has it.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    This thread is worthless without pictures! My girlfriend....erm....roommate just got done shooting off 4 rolls for a quick and dirty photo-shoot in Durango and I'll be doing some scanning for a website. I'll be sure to post something in heres.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's a nice film. Maybe it will still be around for me to buy after I work through my stash of 400VC and 400NC.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There is still Fuji Crystal Archive, Endura, Ektacolor around if you don't mind outdated paper and cutting down.

I've been enjoying the slower 160 and 100 color films lately but I must try some Portra 400 after all this praise.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin