Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,687   Posts: 1,548,634   Online: 1202

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Kodak Color Plus 200 , Russian + Arabic Letters

Today I bought mentioned film for 3.5 dollars. It writes made in USA and letters were russian and arabic and it writes not for export to the EEA.

I really could not solve the puzzle , what is the quality of this film ? Its for Russia and Middle East I guess and I cant think they sell them the best product.

And Fuji Negative goes from 3.5 also , Portra 8 dollars and tri x 4 dollars.

Thank you ,

Umut

Shooter
    35mm
    It's an economy line packaged differently for different markets. You can get it in some ultra-cheap stores in the UK. It also used to be sold in the Lidl supermarkets as Kodacolor VR. Personally I found it OK, but not as good in dull weather as the Gold line, but that is a purely personal and subjective opinion! It's certainly a cheap film and maybe it is an earlier generation emulsion, but again that's a guess.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin