Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,021   Online: 870

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    No joy today in Jessops,regarding E6 mailers. A very helpful staff member told me to buy them via there website,not sure what to make of that,so be going elsewhere.

I will send out my first two rolls off to Peak Imaging,as read some very good feedback on here.

Near Tavistock, Devon, on the edge of Dartmoor.
    Shooter
    35mm
    Another vote for The Darkroom, Cheltenham. I haven't tried Peak so can't comment, but you may have had a narrow escape if Jessops send to the Fuji lab. I had so many problems with Fuji's E6 processing that I'm actually paying for my remaining stock of already process-paid Sensia to be processed by The Darkroom (and I'm a tight git!)
    Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Roberts View Post
    Another vote for The Darkroom, Cheltenham. I haven't tried Peak so can't comment, but you may have had a narrow escape if Jessops send to the Fuji lab. I had so many problems with Fuji's E6 processing that I'm actually paying for my remaining stock of already process-paid Sensia to be processed by The Darkroom (and I'm a tight git!)
    Steve
    I thought Fuji's processing was outsourced?

Tom

Shooter
    35mm
    Fuji films used to go to a lab in Leamington Spa (Warwick on the postal address) called Standard Photographic. I used to work nearby and would always look into their bins when I walked passed to see if any photo stuff was salvageable.
    Steve.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Roberts View Post
    Steve
    Oh no!. I just brought a batch of outdated Sensia process paid!. Steve what was the problems you experienced?,as it may be five or six years since i last sent films to Fuji Lab. The quailty in the past was always of a very high standard.

Cheers

Near Tavistock, Devon, on the edge of Dartmoor.
    Shooter
    35mm
    >>>I thought Fuji's processing was outsourced?

It is, Tom. Perhaps I should have said "the place where Fuji get their E6 processing done".

Steve

Shooter
    35mm
    Here's another vote for Peak Imaging. I've just got a set of slides back from them on some expired Velvia 50 - the original one, so pre 2005. The colours are just great.
    Peak's form is a bit of a faff but they are quick, the packaging is good and the quality is perfect. They printed my half-frame negs up two-to-a-print without any fuss as well.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I've used Peak too and they're very good, but another person who has never let me down is Pete Gaffney here:

http://www.metrocolourlab.com/index.htm

His prices are also very good.

John

Shooter
    35mm
    I can recommend Palm Labs in Birmingham. After a few disappointments elsewhere I tried them about three years ago and have used them ever since. Very good for B&W too. Very knowlegable, friendly and helpful.

I think they are linked or have an affinity with AG as they advertise for each other on their web sites.

Shooter
    35mm
    Palm Lab also offer a colour optical print service and don't charge extra for push /pull.
    Steve.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin