Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,910   Posts: 1,521,590   Online: 845

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Sensia Process paid

Quote Originally Posted by bishy View Post
    Oh no!. I just brought a batch of outdated Sensia process paid!. Steve what was the problems you experienced?,as it may be five or six years since i last sent films to Fuji Lab. The quailty in the past was always of a very high standard.

Cheers

bishy

Your sensia mailers are still valid! If your film is very old and not worth shooting you can use the mailers to send any sensia film for processing.
    I have been using up a batch of mailers that were in a batch of film that expired in 1992.
    The lab in Leeds turn round the slides in a week, I have had over 20 rolls of film processed by them and I have no complaints.
    You can also buy prepaid vouchers to process any E6 35mm or 120 film.

Here is some info from Fuji about there lab service in the UK.

http://www.fujifilmprocessinglaborat...images/Q&A.pdf

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie-J View Post
    bishy

Your sensia mailers are still valid! If your film is very old and not worth shooting you can use the mailers to send any sensia film for processing.
    I have been using up a batch of mailers that were in a batch of film that expired in 1992.
    The lab in Leeds turn round the slides in a week, I have had over 20 rolls of film processed by them and I have no complaints.
    You can also buy prepaid vouchers to process any E6 35mm or 120 film.

Here is some info from Fuji about there lab service in the UK.

http://www.fujifilmprocessinglaborat...images/Q&A.pdf
    Thank you for the info. I was aware that the mailer would be accepted,just i replied in that manner,after reading a posting by Steve Roberts having trouble with Fuji lab processing,after ordering some expired dated Sensia 100.

Good to know you have had no complaints with Fuji Lab service.

Saying that i received back two rolls of mounted slides from Peak this morning. The service was a three day turnaround from posting,great packaging,also thought the freepost mailer/box a nice touch for the next order. However most importantly the slides were clean,colourful and sharp.

I am really impressed with Peak,thanks everyone for putting Peak Imaging's name forward.
    Last edited by bishy; 04-14-2011 at 03:50 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin