Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,312   Posts: 1,536,657   Online: 840

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

E6 processing labs UK

Hi,

Looking for a new E6 lab via mailorder based in the UK. I have had issues with my current choice of lab. Latest film i received had several fingerprint marks and roller residue on the slides.

Thanks

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Peak processing is good, but you have to fill in a tedious form, although they've got a freepost address which is convenient. Genie Imaging is OK too, they've messed up a few things for me, but nothing too bad, and you can order online. Genie is cheaper than Peak, and maybe it shows, but they're alright really.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've only had good results from The Darkroom Cheltenham

Shooter
    35mm
    I'd also recommend Peak. The slides and negs are always clean and flat.
    Steve.

Shooter
    35mm
    Not quite 100% mail order as you have to buy the mailers from the shop, but I have just started using Jessops process paid mailers. I have only sent them two films, but have been very happy with the quality of the work. The biggest problem that I had with them was persuading the Croydon store last year that they were doing mailers again. The conversation went something like "Haven't done them for ages"...... "Your web site says you have them in stock"........ "The lab has closed. Aah here they are, it is a different lab address"
    David.

NAS sufferer with far too much Nikon kit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have used BPD Photech for mail order - was very happy with results. CC Imaging in Leeds is very good too, though I haven't used their mail order service.

Hope this helps,

Lachlan
    "A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous...got me?" Captain Beefheart

Shooter
    Medium Format
    great stuff,thank you everyone.

From memory isn't the Jessops E6 mailer going to Fuji lab in Warwick?. When i used process paid Sensia,i had no complaints with the Fuji labs quailty control. Given me something to think about now.

Shooter
    35mm
    I haven't got one to hand, but yes, I think it is a Warwick address on it.
    David.

NAS sufferer with far too much Nikon kit.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you for the info. I will pop into Jessops in the morning,for a couple of E6 mailers.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use Peak too. The film always comes back super clean and the prints are always very good. The form is tedious but you can make a template and print it yourself, they don't mind as long as you have all the address/payment info as in their form and your instructions are clear enough.
    Hasselblad, Mamiya RB, Nikonos, Canon EOS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin