Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,587   Posts: 1,545,831   Online: 1122

Shooter
    Multi Format

SINGLE USE C-41 CHEMICALS

I am looking for Kodak C-41 chemicals that can be used in a single-use (or one shot) work flow, I am working with a Colenta 60 AT. Actually, I want a C-41 version of the 'Single-Use Chemistry Kit Process E-6' CAT 525 6763 I am using for ages now.
    I went on the Kodak website but could not find the info I was looking for, there was no phone number for the Benelux either, all contact possibilities were for digital applications... The selection criteria for sending a E-mail via the (Belgian) Kodak website weren't really working for color film processing too. The kodak resale agent for the Benelux could not help me neither, he did not know what "single-use or one-shot" was...
    Is there a E-mail address leading me to the right service at Kodak-Eastman Rochester where I can ask my questions?

Thank you,
    Philippe

www.photoeil.eu
    "...If you can not stand the rustle of the leafs, then do not go in to the woods..."
    (freely translated quote by Guido Gezelle)

PS: English is only my third language, please do forgive me my sloppy grammar...

hka
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Take contact with Fuji Belgium they will help you for sure.
    Link: http://www.fujihunt.com/
    harry

Release, the best you can do...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    KODAK Flexicolor SM chemicals are for single shot.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin