Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,700   Posts: 1,548,405   Online: 1043

Shooter
    35mm

help me ,I'm stuck with unicolor kit + ilford xp2

Welcome everyone

I'm stuck with unicolor kit + ilford xp2

I have worked to develop my film with unicolor two times and iam sure about the temp and time for dev , blix,,,,,,,

But the results are very bad

Look at these pictures , It is extremely bright and iam sure about Exposure

i use plustek 7600i Scanner

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Those look like water marks from the film drying. How are you drying the film? Do the negatives have the same blotches?

How many times have you reused the blix solution? Blix tends to suffer from sudden death as the chemical buffer keeping the bleach and the fix from destroying each other breaks down. This may be one source of problem if you're not satisfied with the exposure of the negatives... Otherwise, they look alright to me.
    Vincent Purcell
    Lexington KY Photographer + Media Artist
    http://vincenttpurcell.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedoto View Post
    Those look like water marks from the film drying. How are you drying the film? Do the negatives have the same blotches?

How many times have you reused the blix solution? Blix tends to suffer from sudden death as the chemical buffer keeping the bleach and the fix from destroying each other breaks down. This may be one source of problem if you're not satisfied with the exposure of the negatives... Otherwise, they look alright to me.
    i use this kit two times only
    and
    in the second image i use Kodak photo Flo after the stabilizer for maybe one minute

to remove water marks (1+200)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin