Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,450   Online: 1151

Shooter
    Medium Format

Hpw many prints 15 x 20 cm I can develop in 1 liter Codak ectacolor SP Prime Lorr

Hpw many prints 15 x 20 cm or M2 I can develop in 1 litre Kodak ectacolor SP Prime Lorr developer
    Last edited by Sergejs Orlovskis; 05-04-2011 at 06:33 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Last liter of Tetenal's developer (that's mixed from 3 parts, and likely has a different replenishment rate than Kodak SP Lorr) was sufficient for 26 30x40 cm prints, developed in a 40x50 cm Jobo drum. As a starter (again, don't know if SP Lorr requires starter) I simply used around 30ml of the last batch of dev saved from the previous session. Halfway through the liter, I dump two thirds of the dev and mix the rest with fresh dev. I use 200ml for each print and mostly use drum's entire capacity, meaning I fill up the 4511holder as much as possible (e.g., one 30x40 + one 18x40 with two square enlargements). Hope this helps.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    http://www.kodak.com/global/plugins/...ls/CIS278E.pdf

That might help a bit.

Most color developing systems are designed to be replenished, i make up enough to use in the tank or tray plus enough to keep the solution at normal strength during the planned session.
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin