Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,849   Posts: 1,582,856   Online: 771

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Montreal: Kodak Flexicolor Kits (C-41)

This is a shout out to all the C-41 lovers who live in or transit by Montréal: stopping by LL Lozeau in the chems section, I was struck to see small Kodak Flexicolor kits (2L) for tank development.

They also had large gallons of bleach, and the sales rep told me that they would get the rest of the chems over the coming days, as the order was brought over by the distributer.

I was really glad to see hobbyist colour chemistry on shelves, and I hope you guys have a chance to go tell them that we still love home processing.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Happy Valley - Goose Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    thanks for the tip! Montreal is just a hop and a skip for me too.
    threemilesfinal.com - An Aviation Industry and Aviation Photography Blog.
    Canon XSi for the Digital and a Lubitel 166B for the Analog. I'm a Medium Format and Film n00b!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Any idea if they'd mail to Ontario? I have lots of Tetenal/JOBO press kits left but would like to try the Kodak C-41 as well.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks for the tip. Been a while since I paid a visit to Lozeau

Salut !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hpulley View Post
    Any idea if they'd mail to Ontario? I have lots of Tetenal/JOBO press kits left but would like to try the Kodak C-41 as well.
    Their website has an online catalog, but not everything is available through it.

Give them a call. If anything fails, I'd be glad to help.
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin