Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,691   Posts: 1,548,919   Online: 791

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ISO and C41 ?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It's +15% stop consecutively, as opposed to 30 seconds, which equates to 30 seconds for the first two, but not exactly. After 2 stops, it needs more than +15% imho.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I ended up doing 12 rinses instead 8 rinses just to be sure.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The JOBO/Unicolor 1L kit lasts longer than a day! You don't need to save up so many rolls. I saved up 9 rolls the first time I used a 1L kit just in case but that one lasted for 24 rolls over 4 months! So the next batch I mixed up and processed 4 films, then 1-2 weeks later, 4 more films. Then 1-2 weeks later, 3 films... The stuff lasts much longer than the instruction sheet says.

I do 3 rinses, then stabilizer. With just 2 rinses I find there is still some pink in the water so better one more rinse I thought.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I did 4 rolls of 120, 4 rolls of 120, 2 rolls of 120, and six 4x5s. That is equivalent to 11 1/2 rolls. The instructions state that the kit is good for 8 rolls but with caveats that 25% or 50% more can be processed. Further it recommends that the processing be done in three days for best results.

One of the sales persons at FreeStyle recommends no more than 12 rolls per kit.

I am interested to hear what others got out of the 1 liter Unicolor C-41 kit and still got good results.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    12? Even 8 is a lot.

I go like this pre-soak to get up to temp -> C-41 Dev -> Bleach -> open tank and rinse reels with 100-200ml water, tip out -> Full Rinse/Wash, plunge reels up and down -> Fixer -> Same thing with the 100-200mL -> Same Full/Rinse Wash again -> Let soak in water (same temp as dev btw +/- a few) for 5 min, it'll come out pink -> Soak Stabiliser III for a few min.

Though I am using Flexicolor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin