Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,824   Posts: 1,581,959   Online: 951

Vancouver, Canada (I also have a USA shipping address)
    Shooter
    Multi Format

good ol craigslist (part 2)

picked up some free expired 120 film today off my buddy craig

i've never shot with any of these films before, so hoping to hear from those who have before running them through my camera

told they was cold-stored

Fuji RDP 100D -07/1997

Fuji NPL 160T - 07/1996

Fuji Velvia 50 - 04/2000

Fuji Velvia 100 - 10/2005

also picked up some expired black and white 120 film:
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum37/9...ml#post1183648
    Last edited by chij; 05-19-2011 at 12:10 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Expired Velvia that has not been long-term refrigerated can exhibit terrible colour casts and reciprocity slips. I wouldn't use any of the stuff for critical work, but excellent for night exposures, pinhole or cross-processing — anything where accurate or usually-expected colour rendition of these palettes is not a factor.
    “The photographer must determine how he wants the finished print to look before he exposes the negative.
    Before releasing the shutter, he must seek 'the flame of recognition,' a sense that the picture would reveal
    the greater mystery of things...more clearly than the eyes see."
    ~Edward Weston, 1922.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin