Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,971   Posts: 1,523,560   Online: 829

Shooter
    Medium Format

How long Kodak Flexicolor Lorr LU part C concentrate cam be stored in open bottle

How long Kodak Flexicolor Lorr LU part C concentrate can be stored in open bottle ? When I buy new pack Bottles not being sealed and after 2 month part C is still yellow colour

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    LU has longer lasting power than regular LORR, I just have Flexicolor, that has a 2005 expiry date iirc (or was that the E-6), anyway its been open since last year, it's fine. LU will be even better.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Part C is the one that won't last. If it is showing a gray color it is going bad. It will eventually turn black and will be junk.If you have yours since 2005 and if it is still good use it soon. It will not last for too long any more. I have quite some LORR developer that the Part C bottles look black now. I thought of donating some of them to schools but it was too late. Anyone knows where to get Part C only of the LORR developer?

Shooter
    Multi Format

With and without

Here i have tested developing with fresh part C and part c who was muddy and black and had to be rinsed trough a coffe filter. Ill Guess Photo engineer can say a bit about the curves. My conclusion is that the film is flat, dense and probably gives funny colours.
    Attached Files

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin