Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,814   Posts: 1,581,606   Online: 801

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    bleh... I just send it up into the vacuum of space in my rocket after each darkroom session.

Seriously does this even matter? just date and mark your usage, and dump your chems in a timely manner. Its not like your pouring a precious metal down the drain... lol

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    bleh... I just send it up into the vacuum of space in my rocket after each darkroom session.
    Wow!

How do you keep it from boiling at that pressure?
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    What about propane accessories?!

Steve.
    Just ask Hank!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    Seriously does this even matter? just date and mark your usage, and dump your chems in a timely manner. Its not like your pouring a precious metal down the drain... lol
    You've never tried buying colour chemicals in Australia, have you?

Shooter
    35mm
    i have begun my ra-4 printing, which is a shambles at the moment! i mixed the chems into a big 5L PET container... then i poured out my first 1L, then squirted the refrigant into the big container for several seconds, then screwed on the cap, tight.
    so the next 4x1L will be ready for me to use when im ready for it the last 3 lots of concerntrate for the developer i left. the blix halves, i mixed as blix for my first run, and stored that 5L in the same manner =] p.s we are actually dumping precious metals down the drain (silver) if we do not remove it first! im saving up all my fixer to try electroplating

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jm94 View Post
    i have begun my ra-4 printing, which is a shambles at the moment! i mixed the chems into a big 5L PET container... then i poured out my first 1L, then squirted the refrigant into the big container for several seconds, then screwed on the cap, tight.
    so the next 4x1L will be ready for me to use when im ready for it the last 3 lots of concerntrate for the developer i left. the blix halves, i mixed as blix for my first run, and stored that 5L in the same manner =] p.s we are actually dumping precious metals down the drain (silver) if we do not remove it first! im saving up all my fixer to try electroplating
    Try it. It is fun. I have removed silver from used fixer with a simple rig consisting of a AA cell, some silver wire, and some stainless steel wire. It is not hard, you just have to look up some diagrams online. I started with silver wire, so the silver would just make the silver wire thicker over multiple uses.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin