Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,000   Online: 1001

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Jobo CP2 and 2523 drums ?

In our photo club's dark room we have a Jobo CP2 processor, unfortunately without instructions and nobody who really knows this thing. I wanted to start my Ilfochrome experiments with this, but seem to be unable to fit a larger drum (Jobo 2513 or 2523) to this processor.

There are little rollers on the bottom reels to support the drum and they can be turned to face either inside or outside. Mounted facing inside they are perfect for 1500 series tank, and while they would be perfect for 2500 series tanks facing to the outside, they would at the same time collide with both the water basin on one side and the holder for the bottles and beakers on the other side.

The whole system looks like it was heavily tinkered with in the distant past (I see hot glue applied between the upper part with the lift and the basin), so it may not be in its original state. Ether way: does the CP2 support 2500 series tanks (with gears on the top) or is it just for 1500 series tanks? Could anyone point me to an instruction manual for the CP2? I have fair experience with the Jobo 1500 tank system but not with the larger systems.
    Trying to be the best of whatever I am, even if what I am is no good.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    To get the 2500/2800 tanks in, you remove the rollers from the black extension arms, then put the rollers directly into the block.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails instructions_rollerblock_1500.jpg   instructions_rollerblock_2500_2800.jpg  
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Instructions can be found here:

http://www.jobo.com/jobo_service_ana...2_cpp-2_10.htm

Paul

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    @Greg: Wow, that seems to be the trick! I was simply afraid to disassemble the roller pieces. Thanks!

@Paul: That's the instructions for CPA-2 and CPP-2, whereas what we seem to have in our photo club appears to be a CP-2, apparently and older and more simple model. Either way, the controls appear simple enough that I should be able to figure out the rest by myself. Thanks anyway!
    Last edited by Rudeofus; 05-26-2011 at 03:06 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Trying to be the best of whatever I am, even if what I am is no good.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin