Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,766   Online: 865

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Infrared film is best stored in the freezer.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Have fun

Relax and use them, I test cameras with films from the 1950s and get images. I have successfully developed c-22 in caffenol. Play with them & enjoy. I am jealous of your stash
    Addicted to caffenol processing
    Will buy stereo cameras, Any Autographic camera with red bellows
    OR Any Vanity or Petitie Kodak Camera -working

PDH

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I found a roll of KodaColor 200 which expired in 1988 tucked away in my darkroom frig, not frozen, just kept cold. I shot it at 100 and took it to Target, colors seem a little muted, but not bad. I would shoot the C 41 and take it either Target or Walmart for processing. At one time there were a couple of labs that process E 4 and C 22, but were expensive, Rocky Mountain Labs come to mind.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    1). I've been looking into gas bleaching atm. You could bleach the fog back with bromide fumes or HBr gas possibly (before shooting). Should remove built up fog (metallic silver back to halide) without washing things out. Haven't tried it yet though, so no guarantees.

Possibly even expos it to SO2 gas in a tank to convert the fog to silver sulphate? Not sure on any of it, just ideas.
    Last edited by Athiril; 06-07-2011 at 06:03 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin