Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,792   Online: 675

Shooter
    Multi Format

Jobo CPE 4050 processor

Hi,
    I'd like to buy a preferably small capacity drum for developing 120 film with a Jobo CPE 4050 processor, but have no idea which will fit this particular machine, which seems to be an older model. Can anyone help me with some information about the options available? Is there a manual available online, because I personally couldn't find one?

Ragards,
    Bogdan

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Can you post a picture of the processor so we can see what it looks like? That will help us determine what you need.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe you can use the latest 1500 series drums with a magnet on these machines.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If it uses 1500 drums the 1540 tank can do from 1 to 4 rolls of 120 or 1 or 2 rolls of 220.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    I think it also uses Jobo tanks the number of which starts with 4, although I am not sure if all tanks starting with 4 would be compatible with this machine. I've seen some classified or auction somewhere with this machine plus some 4xxx tanks.
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you all. I finally decided to pull the trigger on a Jobo 1520 drum. Hopefully it will work.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin