Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,488   Online: 934

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    John,

Most cutters have a guide which guarantees a square cut if one keeps the paper against it; does the Dahle lack this?

This is slightly off topic, but I just tried some Fuji CA type II after printing about 100 sheets of type C and, aside from some slight filter adjustments, I couldn't tell the difference between the two paper types.

I like the idea of using jack stands.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I like the Fuji Type II as well. It is of higher contrast than Supra Endura but I often like high contrast.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Warrennn
    About the paper stop on the cutter...
    I know what you mean ive seen some that do. I actually bought a cutter thats a little too small. I made an extention out of some wood ,so i can cut up to 20in now.
    Its a Vantage by Dahle.. I wish i had been paying attention when i bought the thing.
    Like others Im just starting to cut rolls. Will be orderig some Kodak Ultra Endura
    to cut up and try out soon.
    About the new Fuji paper type11, some say its lighter,dings easy, not for me i see no difference..
    John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin