Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,563   Posts: 1,545,298   Online: 797

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    I did not say S.B. is the only location that processes film on site.

Just to be clear.
    I understood that when I read your post the first time. Others did not seem to understand your point. I was reinforcing what you said.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    I understood that when I read your post the first time. Others did not seem to understand your point. I was reinforcing what you said.
    OK, thanks. Just making sure you got what I said.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    35mm
    I specifically, and repeatedly, confirmed that I was talking to the Samy's in Santa Barbara.

I still have the two PDF order forms...one for C41 and one for E-6. Given my phone conversation, and the fact that I can't find these forms anywhere on any Samy's website, I'm not confident sending my film out anymore.

I just print out an e-6 or c-41 order form before I send it in
    Where did you find the forms? Is there any chance you could upload your form so we could see it?
    f/22 and be there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Interesting. I might PM the Samy's 805 APUG member and see what is up.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Samy's Santa Barbara,Ca phone # is 805 963 7269 I have not had good luck with there E Mail But they Did my last E6 120 in June 2011 did a good job and Got it back to me in Northern Calif In 6 days which is faster and 1/2 the price of my local lab
    and they do a Much better job.
    Give them a call and they will e mail the forms for C41 & E6 and price list to you.

Shooter
    35mm
    I called the number above--805 963 7269--and got ahold of someone in film processing that assured me that they process film by mail, and they offered to email me the latest order forms and price lists. They admitted that they don't even know where to find the (very basic, normal) information I was looking for on their website because they keep reorganizing it. I have no idea how anyone is supposed to find that magic phone number on Samy's website to even discover that they process film, but hey I guess that's what APUG is good for.
    f/22 and be there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterSense View Post
    I called the number above--805 963 7269--and got ahold of someone in film processing that assured me that they process film by mail, and they offered to email me the latest order forms and price lists. They admitted that they don't even know where to find the (very basic, normal) information I was looking for on their website because they keep reorganizing it. I have no idea how anyone is supposed to find that magic phone number on Samy's website to even discover that they process film, but hey I guess that's what APUG is good for.
    Look under store locations, unless they took that off the website too.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    here's the pdf's for the e-6 and c-41 order forms I got via email back in May

p.s. I just sent them a $100 job, so I'm hoping they haven't quit

-Dan
    Attached Files

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreyg View Post
    Matt,
    If you were referring to BWC, that is the address I send my color transparency film to. Check their web-site for more details. I don't have their phone number handy.

Jeff
    Their phone number is 528-4200.

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    the samys 805 website has been gone for so long i figured they had closed the store and were done

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin