Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,577   Posts: 1,545,715   Online: 790

Shooter
    35mm

Ektachrome readyload sheets

I have received 2 boxes of Kodak Ektachrome readyload sheets (the seller said they were kept refrigerated).

I am quite excited at the prospect of shooting yet again with my Linhof camera. However I am pacing myself, just waiting for the right thing to shoot.

In the meantime, Do you guys know if I can store them in the freezer.

thanks in advance.

By the way, it looks like the whole market of second hand 4x5 inch film is based in the US only. which is unfortunate as I live in Scotland. (Did not know that there was custom fees on second hand goods)

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I keep all my film in the freezer. Boxes of Ilford are triple bagged in ziploks and a dose of silca granuals. Readyloads/Quickloads are hermetically sealed in foil packs, so these do not need to be bagged before freezing. Part used boxes just get kept in a cool room.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin