Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,352   Online: 847

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Tim, does your friend do something to compensate for ruddy skin tones with Velvia 50? I've never shot Velvia 50, so am assuming it does similar things to skin that the Velvia 100 (non-F) does. Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gray View Post
    I have. Not a lot but a bit. Just got a shot developed of someone on E100VS. A friend shoots predominately people on predominately Velvia 50...

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Against my better judgement, I shot some Velvia 50 portraiture in low contrast lighting and to my amazement I came up with one of my favorite photos hanging on my wall. Usually use C-41, or if E-6 .. Astia.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I recently shot a couple of 645 rolls of E100VS of my parents' for their 65th anniversary, at the same location as their 1st date, all those years ago. The lighting was perfect, and with Apertire & iPhoto, all was under control. no problem. Picked 3 for 8x10s. Back on Maui I used to charge a pretty penny for this same thing. During the actual funeral, I shot Rollei Pan Ortho 25. Should look spectacular.
    If the lens doesn't read "ZEISS", then it just isn't.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Goth in Velvia. I LOVED IT!

And yesh, show a model 6x7 Chrome from a shoot - TALK ABOUT A WOW FACTOR!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin