Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,650   Posts: 1,481,302   Online: 847

Shooter
    Multi Format

Printing from bleeched fuji instant film/Fujiroid

Long story short- local pro lab's processors are out of commission for a while and I wanted to still make some prints. I turned to the fujiroids that I shot during the last few shoots I had this week and bleached them to get to the acetate neg.

So the question is this- The fujiroid color negs dont have an orange mask and I wanted to know if there is still a way to print them on color paper? Is there some exotic filtration that could correct the situation. Or should I stick to trying to make silver prints from these negs?

Thanks!
    M. David Farrell, Jr.

----------------------------------------------
    ~Buying a Nikon doesn not make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner!

~Everybody has a photographic memory, but not everybody has film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    People have done RA4 reversal using slides for the image source, so I don't see why not. a quick search here on RA$ reversal might find the filter settings to use for a start.
    Bob

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin