Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,642   Online: 793

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great news! Still have some Tetenal to go through right now though it is powdered so I guess it'll keep. Might get some Kodak while I can...
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Also a caution, this stuff, the C41 Flexicolor SM, is heavy.
    Fixer 14kg, 31 lbs
    Dev 4kg 9 lbs
    Bleach 8kg 18 lbs.
    No weight on the shipping carton for the final rinse, but is quite light.
    Bob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    An update: I recently bought some C-41 Flexicolor Dev from 2 sources: Pakor, and Adorama. This is the box to make 5 gallons of regular C-41 dev. Pakor has it for $23, Adorama for $29, but shipping is much different: $9 for Adorama (no hazmat charges) for UPS ground, $42(!!!!) for Pakor, including hazmat charges, for UPS ground.

So although Pakor is a little cheaper on the actual product, the shipping is egregiously high, so buy it from adorama if you are in the market for it. Just an FYI.

-Ed

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Excellent! Thanks, Ed.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

jbl
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Does anyone have a source for the Fuji Hunt chemicals in the US? Macodirect has them, but they're in Europe :-(.

-jbl

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jbl View Post
    Does anyone have a source for the Fuji Hunt chemicals in the US? Macodirect has them, but they're in Europe :-(.

-jbl
    I may be wrong, but I finally decided they aren't available in North America anywhere. I would be delighted to be shown wrong!

MB
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    35mm
    How many rolls of 120 film can I get out of the Flexicolor 1 Liter Kit???

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    If used in a standard 16 oz. inversion tank, and used one shot, you would get 4 rolls. If used again with time adjustments, you should be able to get 4 rolls per pint, or 16 rolls total. This comes from Kodak's publications about their C-41 chemistry.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Davis View Post
    If used in a standard 16 oz. inversion tank, and used one shot, you would get 4 rolls. If used again with time adjustments, you should be able to get 4 rolls per pint, or 16 rolls total. This comes from Kodak's publications about their C-41 chemistry.
    Question. I thought that reuse was a no no. Is there any color shift? Do all the chemicals in the 1L kit last long enough to do 16 rolls? From what I read, the max is 10 rolls, however, maybe its listed elsewhere.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I personally use it one-shot. Ihave reused it before and noticed the base was darker than the first batch, so I decided to stop that practice. One day I may test a process control strip on used developer and see what it reads, but I don't have time to do that now.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin