Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,526   Posts: 1,543,914   Online: 1093

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Davis View Post
    If used in a standard 16 oz. inversion tank, and used one shot, you would get 4 rolls. If used again with time adjustments, you should be able to get 4 rolls per pint, or 16 rolls total. This comes from Kodak's publications about their C-41 chemistry.
    by one shot do you mean all in the same day? Because 16oz tank wont hold the entire Liter so Im guessing you'd have to do 2 rolls of 120 film at a time?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    No, by one-shot, I mean I use the developer only once before I throw it out. I use a rotary processor that uses much less liquid than an inversion tank.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Davis View Post
    No, by one-shot, I mean I use the developer only once before I throw it out. I use a rotary processor that uses much less liquid than an inversion tank.
    How much developer per roll do you use "One Shot" and how about the other chemicals, one shot also, or reuse?
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    35mm
    fuck it im just gonna go with Tetenal (aka unicolor) C-41 press kit. I read the instructions seems simple. Plus good reviews and sounds like it gets consistant results.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I put in whatever the Jobo tank recommends, for example, last night I processed 6 sheets of 4x5 in the small 2500 series tank and they say to use 270mL. Comes out fine. I do reuse the bleach, though, since it can be reused and is the most expensive part. For 8x10 sheets in a 2500 tank, I use 125mL per sheet with great results.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The only color prints or negatives I have done is with my JOBO. Its in storage right now however, as soon as I can make some room I plan to set it up again. Hope is still works.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Where to buy C-41 chemicals in Bay Area California

I used to get it from Chang's Photo Supply (Los Angles) from its Hayward (Bay Area) warehouse. I believe the Hayward warehouse is long gone. Chang's web site is also gone indicating its business is possibly gone too. Chang's Photo Supply was a fairly high volume wholesaler for minilabs in California. Now I do not know where to get C-41 and E-6 chemicals any more. I am not looking for small sized packages. I am looking for packages like 5 gallon, 10Lx4 or even 25 gallon developer (LORR replenisher in particular). Adoroma only has the 5 gallon regular C-41 developer. It is a little small and not LORR. I would rather buy from a minilab supplier in Northern California. Does anyone know if there is such a supplier around here?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Kodak's 2004 catalog L9 chemicals, paper, etc inc prices if anyone is interested.

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/profe...Pubs/l9/l9.pdf

Good descriptions and usage of the various additives as well.
    Bob

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That Kodak link does not work. PDF no longer on their server.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    worked for me.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin