Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,698   Posts: 1,549,101   Online: 1121

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm also wondering if perhaps the edge markings on the submitted photo could also appear less dense due to some camera shake when the photo of the negative was taken (?) ...Just a thought.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - HST
    My Flickr Gallery

jbl
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    These are all great suggestions, thanks for all the help. I'll try agitating more with the pre-soak.

PE, do you have a link for the Kodak document that documents the time extensions? I've seen it before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks!

-jbl

Shooter
    Large Format
    In post #12 here I gave the Tetenal Kit’s time compensation increments to obtain full capacity.

See the table following “Capacity of Solutions.”

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum40/9...1-process.html

I don’t know if the time increments match the kit you’re using. These might at least give you a starting point.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here is generic information:

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/profe...4046/e4046.pdf

Here is information on rotary tube processing:

http://www.kodak.com/global/plugins/...ls/z131_03.pdf

In this latter case, they currently recommend that if you use a rotary tube, you discard the developer after use.

There are instructions for reusing, but I think this tells us enough right here.

PE

jbl
    Shooter
    35mm RF

success!

I got it to work!

On another thread, it came up that one of the parts of the developer concentrates wasn't supposed to be purple (mine was) and there was a bad batch of chemicals from Rollei. I got a replacement set of chemicals and things are working now.

I did a test roll of Ektar at 3:15 and that came out great (the negatives looked a bit thick when they came out of the tank, but the scans looked great). I just did a roll of Portra 400 at 3:30 and that looks good too. I'll know for sure once it dries, but thanks again for all the help!

Jonathan

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin