Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,223   Posts: 1,532,487   Online: 1066

Shooter
    Medium Format

Fujichrome Sensia 100 process paid

Hi,

I have a couple of rolls of process paid Sensia to send off to the Leeds lab in the UK. The last time i used the service back in the spring 2010,i was a little disappointed with the processing i received back. Can anyone please let me know if they have any recent feedback on the processing quailty of the slides.

Thank you kindly.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just an update if anyone is interested.

I posted the two rolls of Sensia on the 13th of August,also five rolls of Velvia 50 to Peak Imaging. I received the Velvia back on the 17th,great service and processing from Peak as usual. I was pretty sure it would be a 10-14 day wait for the Sensia processing to be completed,but i was shocked to see the slides turn up in the post this morning.

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sounds like there will be a slide show at someone's house tonight, I envy you, I have no slides coming in this week.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    35mm
    I hds a couple of process-paid Sensia back from the Leeds lab a few weeks ago...took about 10 days from my posting to them by 1st class. The quality was OK (and I'm very critical.)

For non-process paid, however, I use Transpacolor (Leicester) or Peak, both seem reliable and quick.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I had no complaints on the processing this time,slides were clean and well mounted. Last roll of process paid Sensia or Sensia non pp i will shoot now,shame as i did like Sensia 100.

Not tonight,too much sorting and mounting of the Velvia rolls to do,takes me hours!
    Last edited by bishy; 08-19-2011 at 12:05 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by bishy View Post
    shame as i did like Sensia 100.
    AG Photographic have just started stocking Agfa Precisa which is now made in Japan. That means it can only be Provia, Astia or Sensia. My guess is that this film is Sensia 100. Might be worth buying a roll to find out:

http://www.ag-photographic.co.uk/agf...film-386-c.asp
    Steve.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yes i remember this came up before. I have feeling also it is rebranded Sensia 100.

I would have switched to AGFA,but i have become a Velvia 50 addict!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just a thought, maybe Precisa is Fuji other emulsion sold in Japan, Trebi 100c.

Shooter
    35mm
    I think Trebi has been discontinued.
    Steve.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin