Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,920   Posts: 1,584,818   Online: 1086

Shooter
    35mm

Where can I find the Tetenal E-6 Processing Kit? (in 1L and 5L sizes)

I'm looking for a dealer that stocks the Tetenal E-6 processing kit. The only place (so far) where I have fond it is Tetenal UK. I've heard that no one is importing this kit into the US anymore, is this correct?

The reason for this is because the Arista E-6 processing kit is a little too expensive right now, given that the 2-cup (1-pint) kit sells for $21.99 @ Freestyle Photo. I'm planning on developing my own color film soon.

Thanks
    R

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think I saw them on the shelf at Service Photo in Baltimore, Maryland, a couple of weeks ago.

I didn't pay much attention since I don't shoot color, but they were on the shelf below the B&W stuff.

- Leigh

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You could try AG Photographic. They have the Tetenal 3 bath E6, or the slightly cheaper Fuji Hunt 3 bath E6.

Shooter
    35mm
    Do any of these dealers have websites? (mail-order)?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    good luck!
    do a search under kodak 5L e-6 kit and you'll find the alternatives and their sources. Options are limited. shipping from overseas is $$$$$ for these kits. I tried to get some interest in the fuji 5L e-6 kits knowing in advance that the price would be quite high per kit when shipping to the u.s, then shipping to individuals on top of that. I started a thread on that as well. Not enough interest to proceed. Try liberty photo http://www.libertyphotoproducts.com/ for Trebla chemistry in large quantities, not kits.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardo12458 View Post
    Do any of these dealers have websites? (mail-order)?
    Service Photo does. Google will find it.

- Leigh

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishy View Post
    You could try AG Photographic. They have the Tetenal 3 bath E6, or the slightly cheaper Fuji Hunt 3 bath E6.
    Please limit your responses to dealers in the US. I'm scared of U.S. Customs ......

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin