Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,974   Posts: 1,523,631   Online: 1092

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Just got my Kodak Flexicolor III Stabilizer, it says mix the 284ml bottle of stabilizer to make 19 liters of working solution, so that means the stabilizer is 1.49% of the total working solution when mixed to make 19 liters (284/19000=.0149 x 100 = 1.49%)

So my question is can I use this one shot and mix it to order? Say I want 500ml of stabilizer to use one shot, can I mix 492.5ml of water to 7.5ml of the stabilizer?

I ask because mixing up 19L of stabilizer when I think I need a mere 1L a month seems like a lot of working solution to store. Mixing one shot to order sounds like a elegant plan but the label says this is to be diluted then used. I suppose these kind of questions are common since this chemical was not sold with the intention of individuals using it on a small scale.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by zsas; 09-07-2011 at 08:02 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, you can mix it one shot. IDK how long the partly opened bottle of concentrate will keep, but from the data at hand, it probably will keep quite well.

PE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin