Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,840   Online: 883

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: URGENT!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually when I think about it, I tested the fixer. I took an unexposed leader from a B&W film and tested the fix on it, it cleared it. The bleach did not.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by olleorama View Post
    I'm using rollei digibase chemicals. I have done 10 rolls in the litre solutions I mixed last time (buthaned since last session), should I start extending dev time?
    Ok, I'll answer myself. I've added ten seconds for each 4 rolls after the 12th for one liter of developer. I have now done 22 rolls in it. I can't see any differences on the negs. I'll have to see how they print. I'm 99% sure they'll scan well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    "I took an unexposed leader"

I suppose that's actually probably a bit easier, huh?

BTW, I believe that Freestyle has technical documentation (including exhaustion rates) for the Rollei Digibase chemicals available for download on all the Rollei Digibase the product pages. That should be a good baseline for adding development time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have the manual by rollei, doesn't say anything..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin