Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,432   Online: 843

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Using a Ilfochrome P30.2 kit opened approximately 10 1/2 months ago.

I have an Ilfochrome P30.2 kit I'd like to finish off, opened approximately ten and a half months ago. I assume the bleach and fix should be fine, but any advice on the developer?

If using the Ilfochrome developer is an unwise option; considering the nature of the Ilfochrome process, should a standard black & white developer suffice or do I need to mix a formula from scratch?

Tom

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've used such a kit in the course of over a year, and the kit was opened many months before I finally finished it off. I had to use very different filter settings at the end, instead of Y20M30C00 I had to use Y00M40C40 for proper color balance. I can't tell you whether the paper or the chemistry was the main reason for the change.

I'd say give it a shot and be prepared for large changes in your filter settings.
    Trying to be the best of whatever I am, even if what I am is no good.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin