Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,910   Posts: 1,556,190   Online: 1032

Shooter
    35mm

Anyone used this DIY method for formulating C-41 chemicals?

Found this a while ago and keep coming back to it:
    http://www.bonavolta.ch/hobby/en/pho..._chemicals.htm

Anyone tried it and found it to work well?

mts
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sure, I use alternative color for all my work and have been happy with it for about 30 years. PM me if you would like a copy of my notes on the subject.
    By denying the facts, any paradox can be sustained--Galileo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Your posted link is one of the key sites where I started thinking about c-41 home brew. Then I read a collection of old British Journal of Photography annuals, and trolled the rec.photo.darkroom archives.

Then Maxwell was nice and sent me a collection of his recipes.

My current C-41 formula is called Flexicolor Clone in past discussions on this site.

I have DIY'ed RA-4 when I was processing in tubes.

When I moved to a roller processor it oxidiazed too easily to work in the roller. I switched to Kodak RA-RT, and have been very satisfied with that product.

I do still mix wierdo colour print formula from scratch occasionally to do things like EP/2 prints, and reversal experiments.
    my real name, imagine that.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin