Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,761   Posts: 1,516,102   Online: 890

Shooter
    Multi Format

Kodak Tech pub - i need help

I am searching for the Kodak tech pub j-38

The J-38 is refered to in several other Kodak Tech Pubs. I have searched here, kodak.com, Google and other sites with a section on tech pubs from Kodak. But i cant find it. Due to time difference and my limit of time before i really need it, i havent sendt Kodak a e-mail on it. Is any one here able to e-mail me this techpub?

erik (a) tmax100.com

Really hope someone have this publication in PDF or similar format.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What's the topic of J-38?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It seems to me that the J-38 "Using Kodak Flexicolor Chemicals in Sink-Line, Bath, and Rotary tube processors" is now section 3 of publication Z-131

Here the link to section 3: http://www.kodak.com/global/plugins/...ls/z131_03.pdf

The index for Z-131: http://www.kodak.com/global/en/busin...?pq-path=12338

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice work fdi
    I was looking through all my pubs and also google.
    I knew I had it somewhere but I sometimes rename these things for content.

Put J38 in the search function on Kodak site

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    J-38 is not available from Kodak, even on waybackmachine.org. Z-131 is now the data sheet for that process. J-38 was never available as a pdf download from Kodak, you had to call them and order a copy, but now they refer you to Z-131 or CIS-211.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The reason i need it, is that i have been given a VERY large batch of Kodak Flexicolor Developer replenisher LORR (40 litres working solution when mixed) And i have 6 boxes x 40 litres. I need the J-38 to see if it can help me in my mixing for JOBO. Im now testing different dillutions of ABC for finding the best match against Rollei Digibase. I Have done some tests with densitometer on testsstrips shot on Portra 400, where i have shot an X-rite colorchecker in perfectly controlled studio lightening. See attached file.
    Attached Files

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    You need CIS-49 which covers mixing small batches from large containers of solution.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin