Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,422   Online: 1147

Shooter
    Medium Format

Replacment of durst color head filter

Hello everyone, I have a Durst AC1200 color enlarger and cyan filter is dead and need to be replacement but I don't know where I can buy this filter. If I understand write I can do this filter by myself from beseller acetate filters. I need to cut out pieces of the filter, I need 130 as Durst and glue them to the glass ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    These are special glass as they have to pass a lot of heat. I have a set of Durst Dichroic filters but it may take a few days finding them.

Are you printing Ilfochrome ? because the Cyan filter's not used for RA4 or B&W.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What is a 'dead' filter?

If Ian has a filter, I'd be all over that, as correct-sized dichroic filters can be hard to find.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Cyan filter is used for gray filter glass door in my durst is M +Y+C filter and then color paper is not lighted. In this head 2 pack of filter one operated from head and second operated from computer and both cyan filters is dead. Filter from head I don't need but I need second filter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very confusing

If it'd not the dichroic filter then yes a piece of acetate filter should do the job. I scrapped a Durst 184 colour head and saved a few parts like the dichroic filters as they are hard to find. I did offer the nhead for free first but shippings made it uneconomic

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If it's just being used to block the light, a piece of sheet aluminum or metal from a tin can might work as well. As long as the exposure computer isn't trying to measure the light colour.
    Bob

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin